AUDI TT 2.0 TSI EA888 GEN 3 MQB STAGE 1 [ECU] [19-21]
DISCLAIMER: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPLIANT WITH THE CALIFORNIA AIR RESOURCE BOARD AND NOT FOR USE ON PUBLIC ROADS IN CALIFORNIA. THIS APPLIES TO ANY AFTERMARKET PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT DISPLAY A CARB EO#. THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS OR CALIFORNIA REGISTERED VEHICLES.
STOCK POWER: 228HP / 258LB-FT
297HP / 346LB-FT
Unitronic Stage 1 Performance Software is precisely calibrated for use with 91 oct/95 ron fuel and provides huge power gains over stock while maintaining an OEM-like driving experience with exceptional reliability.
Description Performance Software Precisely Engineered for a completely stock car.
Subject to ECU Box code availability.
Installation Flashed directly through the (OBDII) Diagnostic port of your vehicle (15-20 minutes).
UniCONNECT+ This vehicle has added support through UniCONNECT+ which allows you to program your own vehicle right in your own garage. Learn More
- Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
- Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
- Factory Safety Limiters Retained
- Advanced Torque Management by Gear (For maximum acceleration)
- Engine Temperature Protection (Rev Limit based on Engine Coolant Temperature)
- Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
- Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
- Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band
- Improved Fuel Efficiency
- Ignition Timing Precisely Calibrated for Higher Octane Fuel
- Speed Governor Removed
- Carbon Fiber Intake System With Air Duct For 1.8/2.0 TSI Gen3 MQB
- Intercooler Upgrade Kit for 1.8/2.0 TSI Gen3 MQB by Unitronic
- MQB Turbo Inlet Elbow
Oil and Additives Recommendation Unitronic uses and recommends Liqui Moly Oil & Additives exclusively for your vehicle, which meet Audi/VW approvals. To ensure your vehicle is maintained with the #1 oil brand in Germany, see what is recommended for you with the Liqui Moly Oil Guide.