Precision - PT6785 CEA for MIR Super Street, True Street and OGS SFWD
HP Rating: 1,000
Racing is easy - it's winning that can be the challenge. With 20 champions and 32 record holders in 2010 alone, Precision Turbo and Engine has a longstanding history of building turbochargers that win. We know what it takes to put together the perfect unit to boost you ahead of the competition. Success doesn't come from a standard off-the-shelf turbocharger; it comes from years of dedicated research, development and real-world racing experience. You can trust PTE to get you where you want to be.
This Class Legal turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• A maximum compressor bore dimension of 67.8mm
• 85mm exducer turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 Divided 1.12 or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8" V-Band discharge
Approved for use in the Maryland International Raceway (MIR) Super Street and True Street classes, as well as the OGS Sport Front Wheel Drive class. Please verify rules to check legality of the turbocharger prior to purchasing.
We're committed to helping you build the quickest and fastest racecars possible by developing the best turbos on the market, period. Precision customers were the first to break the 6-second barrier in Sport Compact racing, the 200MPH barrier in Super Street Outlaw and have won championships and set records in practically every racing sanctioning body out in existence.