Porsche 991 GT2 RS Twin Intercooler Set
Since the vehicle’s release, the only Porsche 991 GT2 RS intercooler upgrade was not an upgrade, but a band-aid for the stock 1990’s style water spray system which sprays water from a reservoir in the frunk and onto the intercoolers. The band-aid was to install a larger capacity water tank which simply delayed the inevitable running out of water and output to be automatically limited by the factory ECU to try to keep the engine safe. Until you refilled the reservoir again it’s likely your 991 GT2 RS would struggle with charge temps and limited output.
Experts in cooling CSF and PWR have joined operations to deliver a High-Performance Intercooler upgrade for the 991 GT2 RS which eliminates heat soak and lowers charge air temps on stock, tuned, and tracked cars. CSF achieves this by using an F1 performance-grade core which dramatically improves the efficiency of the intercoolers within the same space constraints.
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lowers Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) for Maximum Performance in Race Conditions
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Core by PWR (2-Row Core Featuring Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks
- 100% TIG Welded vs. OEM Style Gasket and Crimped End Tanks for Maximum Durability
- OEM Style Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment with All OEM Components
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation Requires Absolutely No Modifications (No Need to Trim Expensive OEM Carbon Fiber Air Ducts)
- R&D and Performance Testing by BBi Autosport on their “Project VMAX”
- Made in the USA at C&R Racing, a PWR Company